Ecommerce is a growing global trend that has changed the way people shop. Online sales continue to soar around the world.
While seeing your sales grow and experiencing the benefits of passive income is much more exciting than maintaining good financial records, it’s crucial that you keep accurate reports from the beginning to save yourself unnecessary work and headaches later on.
We will help you keep more of your profits by minimizing the amount of tax you have to pay. By keeping good financial records, enjoy all of the benefits of claiming legitimate expenses. If you’re not sure what you can claim, keep all of your receipts and we will look at everything to properly advise you.
We Take Care of Your Financial Records
It’s important to keep a paper trail for anything that happens in your business including keep the receipt from a coffee meeting with a new supplier to the email invoice of your paid Facebook ads.
Save your valuable time and money by letting us take care of these tedious tasks so you can focus on running, marketing and growing your business. We can help with:
- Producing accurate financial statements
- year end tax preparation
- Inventory management
- Keeping an eye out for variable expenses
- Monitoring and analyzing cash flow
- Budgeting and making financial projections
- Bank and credit card reconciliations
We will organize every financial aspect of your business so you don’t have to go back and redo your books later on.
The Importance of Recordkeeping
Having accurate financial data plays a key role in the success of your ecommerce business. By using our services, you will be able to:
- Keep ledgers up to date to show sales, purchases and payroll
- Maintain an accurate history of your transactions in case you want to sell your store to a buyer in the future
- Be up to date with tax information and changes in legislation
- Keep receipts organized including invoices and supplier bills
With the right information, you can make better decisions on how you spend your budget and plan for seasonal changes.